Friday, November 20, 2009

Welcome To My Blog!

You've seen her babble on Twitter, ramble on YouTube, but you've never seen her quite... like... THIS!

Hey, guys! :) It's Allison Garcia. Or Alli, either or. I decided that having a YouTube and a Twitter just wasn't enough anymore. Soooo... I figured getting a blog would be a fun way to talk about my non-sense jibberish crap. :) 'Cause that's what blogs are for, right???

I plan on posting reviews on movies or shows or music, little stories about what's happening in my life, celebrity gossip if any occurs, and possibly some other stuff. I doubt anyone is going to want to listen to me for that long, considering the fact that many people think I belong in an insane assylum. :P

Coming soon... NEW MOON MOVIE REVIEW!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment